DISCOVER YOUR GREATNESS
MEMBERS and GUESTS ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE PHYSICALLY ABLE TO ENGAGE IN ANY ACTIVITY, PROGRAM, OR TRAINING PROVIDED AND AGREE THAT ALL EXERCISES AND USE OF THIS FACILITY ARE UNDERTAKEN AT YOUR SOLE RISK. YOU ALSO AGREE TO ACCEPT FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALL PERSONAL BELONGINGS. DEROGATORY REMARKS INVOLVING ANY OTHER MEMBER OR CLUB PERSONNEL WILL NOT BE PERMITTED.
To protect the interests of all parties and for membership status verification, all members are required to have their picture taken upon joining and should check-in at the front desk on each subsequent visit with their bar-coded key tag provided. Key replacement may be obtained for a nominal charge.
PROPER CLOTHING and HYGIENE
- Appropriate athletic shoes only. For your safety, no street shoes, boots or sandals are allowed in workout areas.
- Shorts, sweat pants, t-shirts, and tank-tops must be deemed appropriate by management.
- Clean workout clothing is required. Any unsatisfactory hygiene condition will be addressed by management and corrective action may be required.
- All other clothing and shoes must be kept in lockers. Please keep ALL valuables at home. We are not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- Please avoid the use of heavy perfume or cologne.
- For your safety, no belt buckles, blue jeans, or loose jewelry items can be worn in workout areas.
EQUIPMENT and CARDIOVASCULAR AREA
BodyPlex recommends that members walk/run in a forward direction on treadmills and in accordance with their design and intended use. Please note that if you should choose to walk backwards, you are doing so against our advice and at your own risk.
- Please be courteous at all times.
- Allow others to workout during your rest periods.
- Keep hands and feet away from all moving parts and weight stacks.
- DO NOT attempt to repair or adjust any equipment that has malfunctioned.
- Report any equipment problem immediately to the staff.
- DO NOT adjust or move fans without management’s approval.
- Use your workout towel to wipe off equipment and benches after use. Keep our facility clean for all members.
- If you are unfamiliar with the use of any equipment, please ask a staff member for assistance.
- Children under the age of 16 are not allowed in this area or the weight room area without a personal trainer or parental supervision.
Please do not drop dumbbells as they can and will break, and this is a safety issue. As a general rule, please do not lift weights that you cannot set down without dropping.
- Again, please be courteous at all times. Allow others to workour during your rest periods.
- Rack all weights after each use. Do not leave weights on the floor as this could be a safety issue.
- If dumbbells appear loose or cracked, report the item to the staff immediately.
- Always use a spotter when attempting maximum weight.
- Collars and clips are to be used for “free bar” lifting.
FOOD and DRINK
- The following drinks are allowed on the workout floor: bottled water, hydration drinks, pre-workout drinks, protein drinks with lids, and soft drinks.
- Please do not carry food onto the workout floor. Energy bars/protein bars are acceptable. Please dispose of trash properly.
All members and guests are required to have fun. We are here to help you reach your ﬁtness goals and provide you with a safe workout environment. Please let us know if you have any questions or recommendations on how we can best serve your needs.
Cancellations or membership changes must be made in person or via certified mail.
Why Choose Us?
What makes BodyPlex so unique? Honestly…it’s our people!! We are intentional in the selection of our greatest asset – our team! Our staff is genuine, passionate and devoted to delivering an unmatched member experience. You can interact with the owner on-site which allows us to respond more quickly to member needs.
*Please consult your physician or other healthcare provider before starting an exercise program. The claims on this site are not typical of the sedentary person. Bodyplex guarantees nothing and results may very.